Do you need some inspiration to make 10 dollars fast?
Whether you need some spending money right now or are looking for ways to make an extra $10 a day for the long term, there are many ways to go do it.
There are plenty of opportunities out there to make 10 dollars quickly online or offline. Whether you’re looking for a one-time payout or a way to make extra money every month, these ideas will help you get there.
Some of the topics we’ll cover are:
- How to make $10 fast online with your phone
- Side hustles to make $60+ an hour ($10 in 10 minutes!)
- Freelance opportunities that can make $10 a day or more
Keep reading for the best ways to make $10 right now.
Looking for a few quick wins to make money fast?
Here are a couple of legit apps that pay you money just for signing up:
- Survey Junkie: Make $0.50 – $3.00 per survey by signing up here with one of the highest-paying survey sites around.
- Swagbucks: Get paid to watch videos, shop online, play games, and take surveys. Plus get a $5 bonus through this link.
- InboxDollars: Another “get paid to app” that has paid out over $40M to its members – get a free $5 by signing up here.
- Branded Surveys: Make $0.50 – $5.00 per survey from your phone – get a 100 point sign up bonus here.
How to Make $10 Fast Online (With Only Your Phone)
When you need to make 10 dollars quick, one of the best sources of cash is right on your phone. There are dozens of apps that pay you to complete surveys, or even allow you to make $10 or more just in sign-up bonuses.
1. Make $10 Fast Taking Online Surveys
Survey Junkie is one of the highest-paying survey apps available to make money online. Completing just three surveys a day can earn you as much as $40 a month.
The Survey Junkie community includes over 20 million members who share their opinion to help brands improve their products and services, and get paid in the process. Survey Junkie pays out $1M+ monthly to their members.
Survey Junkie is fun, entertaining, informational, thought provoking & rewarding. I highly recommend it for nice easy surveys & good rewards.! – Louis R. via TrustPilot
Survey Junkie is one of the most trusted survey apps around with an overall 4.4 stars on TrustPilot. You can cash out with 500 points ($5) via Paypal or many different gift cards.
How to make $10 fast with Survey Junkie? Sign up for Survey Junkie to start receiving paid surveys in your inbox. You can also get a sign-up bonus with this link once you fill out your profile.
Double Your Survey Rewards with Branded Surveys
Let’s be honest, there are a lot of not-so-good survey apps out there. But Branded Surveys is one of the good ones.
I recommend pairing Branded Surveys together with Survey Junkie to double your earnings.
Branded Surveys has paid out over $27 million, and it has an overall 4.3/5 rating on Trustpilot with over 50,000 reviews.
2. Earn a $10 Sign Up Bonus with Swagbucks
Another app that can help you make $10 quickly is Swagbucks. They give out an incredible 7,000 free gift cards every day to their users.
With Swagbucks, you can earn money in multiple ways, including watching videos, shopping online, and answering surveys.
Cash out with as little as $3 via Paypal or gift cards such as Amazon or Walmart.
SwagBucks is a good way to earn extra cash and these days is more helpful than ever! – Sal D. via TrustPilot
How to make $10 fast with Swagbucks? Simply install the app and get started earning points. You can get a $10 sign-up bonus with this link.
3. Win $10 (or more) with Bingo Cash
Bingo Cash is a fast-paced bingo game where you can compete with other players to win real cash prizes.
As of this writing, the app has an overall 4.7 star rating and over 98,000 reviews on the Apple App Store.
The game is free to download and play, and matches you with players of similar skill levels. While you won’t get rich overnight, entering cash tournaments allows you to win real money and be eligible for daily gifts and bonuses!
One App Store reviewer noted that Bingo Cash is “legit and the cash out process is fast. This is the best game of bingo I’ve played.”
Note that cash tournaments are not available in the following states: AZ, IA, LA, SC, and WA.
4. Get a $10 Bonus with Fundrise
Fundrise is the first app that allows anyone to invest in real estate without having a ton of cash laying around.
With Fundrise, you can get started investing in real estate with as little as $10. And the best part is, for a limited time, you’ll get a $10 bonus too!
Fundrise makes it easy to be a passive investor in commercial real estate without the hassles of owning property. You can learn more in this Fundrise review.
5. Make $10 Right Now with Sign Up Bonuses
There are tons of apps out there that give you free money just for signing up.
While the sign up bonus is nice, my favorite apps let you continue earning money each and every month through cash back or other activities.
It’s pretty easy to make 10 dollars in 5 minutes just by signing up for a few apps.
Here’s a list of some of my favorites (sign up for all of them and make $70 right now!):
- Ibotta – Get a $20 bonus and ongoing cash back at the grocery store.
- Swagbucks – Get a $10 bonus and make money taking survey, playing games, and more.
- InboxDollars – Get a $5 bonus and make money reading emails, searching the web, and more.
- Rakuten – Get a $30 bonus and earn 1-5% cash back at over 3,500 stores.
- MyPoints – Get a $5 bonus and make more money by taking surveys and shopping online.
6. Get Paid to Play Games on Your Phone
Did you know you can actually get paid to play games on your phone? It’s true!
So what’s the catch? None that I could find. Some of these apps pay you to try out new games to generate buzz or get feedback on how they can improve. The apps give you a wide array of games to play that allow you to earn money via Paypal or gift card.
Here are my top 3 apps to make $10 or more playing games:
- Cashyy (Android Only) – Discover free games, accomplish missions and win coins to exchange for gift cards or free Paypal money (4.3/5 rating on Google Play)
- Mistplay (Android Only) – With over 10 million downloads, Mistplay allows you to earn rewards while playing mobile games. The more games you play, the more points you earn! (4.2/5 rating on Google Play)
- Bingo Cash – Play this fast-paced bingo game where you can win real world rewards and cash prizes, where available. (4.7/5 rating on App Store)
7. Use Cash Back Apps to Make $10 Fast
Cash back apps are one of my favorite ways to make money fast. I’ve tested dozens of them and keep several on my phone.
The best cash back apps pay you for doing things you were already doing anyway, such as online shopping, grocery shopping, eating at restaurants, and more.
With these apps you can easily get 1-5% cash back on almost every purchase you make. It may not sound like a ton of money, but if you pair it with a cash back credit card, you can easily earn $50 a month or more.
Best App for Automatic Cash Back – Drop
Drop is one of my favorite apps for cash back on in-store shopping. The best part about this app is there is literally nothing you need to do. Just download the app, connect your credit card, and you’re good to go. Any purchases made with Drop partners receive cash back automatically in the app.
Best App for Online Shopping – Rakuten ($30 sign-up bonus)
Rakuten offers up to 40% cash back on purchases with one of their 3,500 retail partners such as Amazon, Target, Old Navy, and more (although most offers typically earn 1-5% cash back). Rakuten has been around a long time and has paid its members over $2.2 billion since 1999. According to their website, the average member received $63.50 cash back last year.
Best App for Grocery Shopping – Fetch Rewards ($2 sign-up bonus)
Fetch Rewards is an easy-to-use app that lets you earn cash back for scanning grocery receipts. The app will automatically identify cash back offers from their partner brands and apply them to your account. You can cash out for gift cards to Amazon and many other major retailers.
Side Hustles to Make $10 Fast (and Much More)
If you want to earn $10 fast, these side hustles can help you make that and much more. Some of them are easy to start now and make $10 today, while others require a little setup but can make you an extra $500 a month or more once you have paying clients.
8. Make $50+ an Hour as a Virtual Bookkeeper
Do you like numbers and balancing your checkbook? Many small business owners need help with their bookkeeping and will pay handsomely for help.
I interviewed a teacher who started bookkeeping as a side hustle and eventually he was making enough to quit his job and go full time!
If you niche down and serve a specific clientele (e.g. online business owners, contractors, etc.) you can charge very good rates of $50-100 per hour or more.
Not sure if bookkeeping is right for you? Try this free 3 part video bookkeeping training to see how to get a bookkeeping business of the ground.
9. Proofreading Side Hustle – Make $50 Fast from Home
Are you good at catching other people’s spelling and grammar mistakes? If so, there are tons of opportunities out there to be a freelance proofreader for authors, bloggers, small businesses, and more.
All you need is a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot mistakes. I’m sure there are some errors in this article – if you spotted them, proofreading could be the job for you!
Want to learn more about starting a freelance proofreading business? Caitlyn is a successful proofreader who also teaches others how to start their own business.
Other Ideas to Make $10 Fast
- Sell Unused Gift Cards
- Sell Your Old Tech
- Credit Card Rewards (get a $500+ sign-up bonus)
- Deliver Food
- Deliver groceries with Instacart
- Cancel Unused Subscriptions
- Pet Sitting
- Invest with Groundfloor (get a $10 sign-up bonus)
- Freelance Writing
- Virtual Assistant
- Sell Your Stuff
- Babysit for $10/hr or more
- Become a ride sharing driver
- Personal Shopping
- Dog Walking
- Cash App
- Social Media Manager
- Help neighbors sell their stuff on eBay
- Do micro-tasks for money with Amazon Mechanical Turk
FAQs on How to Make 10 Dollars Fast
How can I make $10 online?
Making 10 dollars online is easy once you know where to look. Here are three of my favorite ways to make $10 fast online:
- Get a free $10 sign-up bonus with Swagbucks
- Earn $10 fast taking online surveys with Survey Junkie
- Use Fundrise to invest in real estate and get a $10 bonus
How to Make 10 Dollars Fast as a Kid?
There are many ways to make $10 fast as a kid. Some of the best involve local service businesses you can start as an entrepreneurial teenager. Here are some of the best ideas to make $10 (and much more) as a kid:
- Start a lawn care service in your neighborhood
- Become a social media manager for local businesses
- Start a dog walking business
How to Make $10 Free on Paypal?
There are lots of ways to make free money on Paypal. Some of the easiest ideas are to download apps that allow you to earn points you can cash out directly to Paypal. My favorite apps that give you free Paypal money include Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and Inbox Dollars.
How to Make $10 a Day?
Making 10 dollars a day (an extra $300 a month) is definitely attainable if you have a plan. If you are dedicated, you could even make $10 a day with just making money apps. However, it is more doable to start a side hustle to make extra money. For example, if you start a lawn service business, mowing a few yards a week can easily earn you $70 each week ($10/day).
Andrew Herrig is a finance expert and money nerd and the founder of Wealthy Nickel, where he writes about personal finance, side hustles, and entrepreneurship. As an avid real estate investor and owner of multiple businesses, he has a passion for helping others build wealth and shares his own family’s journey on his blog.
Andrew holds a Masters of Science in Economics from the University of Texas at Dallas and a Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering from Texas A&M University. He has worked as a financial analyst and accountant in many aspects of the financial world.
Andrew’s expert financial advice has been featured on CNBC, Entrepreneur, Fox News, GOBankingRates, MSN, and more.